PBL is looking for a lab technician! (4 year contract)
We are actively looking for an enthusiastic team player to take on the challenge of laboratory technician!
Your tasks will include:
- Maintenance of our DNA synthesizer, DNA synthesis & purification
- Peptide synthesis & purification using solid phase chemistry
- HPLC purification & maintenance
- Cell culture & cell-lab maintenance
- Protein expression & purification
Candidates with (at least) a Bachelor’s degree in biology, biochemistry or chemistry & who are motivated to drive research at the cross-roads of Materials Science and Bio-engineering are encouraged to apply!
Email your CV, motivation letter, statement of experience & 2 recommendation letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postdoctoral fellows are also welcome to apply with personal funding. Contact email@example.com for assistance in grant writing.
We currently have no openings for PhD positions. Interested candidates may however apply to EPFL doctoral schools :